tirsdag 24. juni 2014

Quick and easy

Theese days I have to make small projects. After my shoulder surgery I can't use the sewing machine the usual way. Lots of diffieculties... But I want to show you my Quick and easy projects from last week.

This little purse called Suzie, is designed by Patty Doo. I used the video on her blog. It was very funny and I liked the summer feelings in this fabrics.


I have never been a crocher, but when I found theese beautiful African flowers, I had to try. And I really love it! Don't know what it will be at the end. Time will show. I found it on Facebook a page called "The patchwork heart." It is also a blog with the same name.Beautiful crochet with tutorisls.

At last I made myself some basket for the crochet




All is fun, Quick and easy!

I am working on some bigger projects , too. You have to wait and see....
A

Wish you all a very good summer Where ever you are.
Take care!

Hugs

Kari




3 kommentarer:

  1. Hei!! Den sminkepungen er tydeligvis populær..... Veldig fin!! Fine heklebiter også!! AnneKari:-)

    SvarSlett
  2. Både de två små korgarna och Din necessär är söta, tycker jag.

    Dollandesign

    SvarSlett
  3. fruaker.blogg.no24. juni 2014 kl. 20:40

    Kjempefine ting du lager, men hvorfor skriver du på engelsk ?

    SvarSlett